Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!



I had a great Mother's Day. Here is a pic of my gifts from Joe and the boys, and from the ward.
Ben gave me a CUTE card that he colored on. He also made the cookie flowers in nursery. They said, "If mothers were flowers, I'd pick you." :D So cute. The ward gave the little potted plant and a little book.
Joe gave me a card and a massage gift certificate --I can't wait to go redeem it. Mmmmm Massage-(say in Homer Simpson voice.)And, Joe gave me the two things of dark chocolate candy. Whoohoo! So, good. The roses were from all the boys. I'm guessing one from each of 'em. (Joe says everything is technically from all of them -except that I got a "wife" card and a "mom" card).

The talks at church were great, lunch was good and easy. The day so far had just been great. I feel very lucky to be a mom. I can't say enough of what I feel. (I'm sure you all know what I mean.) I know I have been blessed and am very lucky to have all that I have.

I just want to say thanks to all you mothers that have influenced my life. My mom, big sister and sisters in-law. My best friend Britt and all the "lunch club" ladies. I have learned so much from all of you women. Thanks, and I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad that you had a great mother's day. Josh woke up before 6 this morning and gave me his present that he made in school. He couldn't wait for the day to arrive.

Boaz was happy to be a part of what ever Josh is doing.

Josh gave a talk in Primary today. That is always fun. I think it just gets better and better.

Camille said...

oh Holly, you're so cute! You and your family, I'm so jealous. One day I'll get cute cards and stuff like that. *sigh* until then...Happy Mother's Day Hol!

Brimaca said...

I love you Holly. Thanks for the package. I wish I had been as thoughtful. You have made me rethink how I'm going to start treating my friends. God has blessed me with some amazing friends and I need to think about all of your needs and what I can do. I'll have to tell you about my Mother's Day. It was a doozey. I'll blog about some of it and give you the other details on the phone soon!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

What a nice Mother's Day?! It's nice you have a thoughtful husband and family. :) Happy Mother's Day!

Dennis Johnson said...

Holly

Glad you had a wonderful mothers day. It looks as if you were taken care of. I miss my mother a lot at this time of the year. She did so much for me and she was truly my best friend. My private confidant and tutor. May the Lord bless you in all you do.

Love Dad