Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kade's ONE!!!!

I can not believe Kade is already ONE! I am amazed more and more at how quickly time flies once you have a child. I remember his birth day so vividly, it's as if it happened yesterday -but nope...it was an entire YEAR ago.
Kade is a cute boy and is so expressive and dramatic. He is mischievous, and silly. He is happy and sweet and gives the best hugs! Kade is just amazing and so fun; I am just thrilled to be his mother. I wasn't quite sure how parents really do love all their kids the same until Kade came along and showed me the oodles of love I had reserved and waiting for him alone. He accessed a whole other part of our hearts and has lit us up in ways only our Kader-bum could! We love him.
Here's a million pics from his first year.




10 comments:

Brimaca said...

Yay! Sooo cute. I am so sad they are already one. :( Where did the time go? Seriously. Where did it go? He is so handsome and I'm happy to have some claim on him. :)

Kristi said...

He is such a cute baby. It's fun having two boys so close in age isn't it?

Camille said...

Thanks for sharing all the pics...he's so cute Holly! I can only imagine how proud you are.

Gene and Jenna said...

He's such a cutie!!

Florida4x4chick said...

They really grow up and steal your hearts way to fast. Just a few months and Kyla will be a one and I'm saying the same thing, where did all the time go. Anyays Kade's a cutie and hope things are going well with you guys.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He is SOOOOOO cute. He was one of the CUTEST newborns I have ever seen too. You are a lucky mom to have two wonderful and healthy little boys. I can't believe he's already 1 year old. Time really flies.

Lalani said...

I love those pictures of Kade in the gray sweater. He is such a cute kid. One day I just might meet him....:)

Wendy said...

I want to kiss him and squeeze him. Great pictures.

Stan Johnson said...

Yeah, you're a mom. ;)

A late "Happy Birthday" to Kader-bum. ;)

Oh, and by the way, one day he'll be old enough that he'll want you to stop calling him that. ;)

Ivan said...

What a little studd!!!!!!