So, I had to post something...it's been awhile since i have. It's been even longer since I've blog surfed too. But, I will catch up with all of you hopefully soon.
As of today, our little family only has 12 days left in our home. I am getting more and more sad about leaving my norm, my familiar and comfort zone. I am so excited for change, but.....oh, the thought of leaving the home where everything began is just starting to get to me.
Joe proposed in the backyard. It has been the place of our first holidays and where our baby boys both came home to, and did their first EVERY THINGS.
We are in the "due diligence" process part of closing. (Getting the inspection etc etc.) Hopefully it will all hurry along and hopefully the day we have to be out of here is the day we can move in the new house. (Sooner would be great though; I'd rather clean before we move in.) Anyway, I'll catch up to you all soon and post more soon enough. The finish line is near.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sheesh it is taking forever!!!!!! So frustrating. I hope it all works out and I know what you mean. I get sad when I think about you not living there anymore too. It was my house for awhile as well!!! So many fond memories. The proposal thing I think is the biggest to me. I will miss L's nursery when we leave here.
Home is where the heart and family are.
You will make many more new memories. Take lots of pictures of your old house. :)
It makes me think of the pioneers leaving house after house after house.
I'm excited for you too.
And, I'm sorry that Kade cried when we left. We loved staying in your very comfortable home. I'm sure your new house will become home very quickly and will be comfortablel too.
Sure is taking a LONG time...good gried I think half my pregnancy has gone by since this all started. LOL The proposal and your boys coming home to there would be hard to leave. Luckily you're not pregnant or you'd probably really cry! LOL
mindy- no kidding -I'm a major bawl baby when I am prego. I know! You are almost done and we're just now getting in. We bought a house in "short sale" status, and they say they can take up to six months to close on....sucky enconomy...but good for house prices, just crappy on the position of the house with the banks.
Yeah, looking back at all those memories, it does make it a bit sad to leave that behind, I guess.
We made some good memories in our rental house, but you know, we're so glad to be where we're at now, that it hasn't been quite so hard to let go of the past as it might have been.
Anyway, no worries about blog surfing. I more or less expect to be my only reader anyway (that was somewhat by design, really), but you're always welcome to peruse if you're insanely bored. ;)
Post a Comment