Saturday, May 30, 2009

Amazing Preschool!!

I just registered Ben for Preschool. I can not believe it! He is really old enough to be in preschool.

I am very excited about the preschool I have found for him! It is an "academic and preforming arts" preschool. They will teach NOT ONLY the ABC's and 123's, reading, writing and sign language, but also Dance (creative movement, tap, ballet, jazz, and yoga), Sports, Tumbling, Violin (when he's four), "Kindermusik" (which is movement and music), and Musical Theater!!!!! They will also have a big preformance at the end of each year with costumes and such!! I am so excited! And, it is about $15 more (a month) than the other preschools I looked up in the area!

I checked it out and met the teacher and she showed me around. I was impressed. The BEST part to the whole thing -the thing that SOLD me on this preschool versus any others, was the fact that they have a place for parents to go and sit and observe the class on three TVs, away from the class. Neither the kids or the teachers will know if you're out there watching. You could be there early or stay after you've dropped the kid off and observe. To me, that shows confidence in the teaching and class management. I love that their open and will let you "see for yourself".

He starts in September. Crazy! He'll be in preschool for two years and then off to kindergarten. Time just goes toooooo fast!

6 comments:

Brimaca said...

And my jealousy grows......

Wendy said...

Yea for Ben!

It sounds like he will have lots of fun. Kade will miss him.

Stan Johnson said...

Yeah, time really does fly, and it just keeps moving faster, the older you get.


I still remember how weird it was to finally have a kid in school (even pre-school), but dang... now I'm baptising my oldest kid! Yikes! He'll be a deacon in only 4 years, and 4 years after that... *shudder*. ;)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

What an amazing preschool! I'm so jealous that you found such a great school. Good luck!

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

Great find! Can you find me one in Vegas?

K said...

WOw, that sounds incredible.