Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Bunch of Pictures!

It has been forever since I posted the cute little face of Ben and Kade. So, here are a few from as far back as Easter till now. Flying kites outside the "Enoch house". (Aw, sniffle sniffle. Love that house.)Kade holding fast to his kite with grandma. I can't get enough of that smile!
Kite flyin' with Dad...it got up there higher than that even. It was a Buzz Lightyear one of course.
Easter hunts -always a good idea. Ben's just like me. I close my eyes in almost every other picture.
I just loved this one 'cause Joe and Ben were both walking in sync.(Cute is as cute does.)

Kader-bum just about to dump his basket. He found alot.
My "silly Billy", one of Ben's many nicknames. He's wearing a BYU wig.

The big Jumping Jacks place here in St. G. This was only a quater of the room.....it was awesome! THe boys went crazy, had a blast, and wore them selves out!! LOVE THIS PLACE.

You can get the gist of just how fast Ben was movin' down this HUGE slide!
Kade -ever so chill. Love this little guy!
Cousin Ashton taking Ben for a ride on his real motorcycle. The first of MANY rides!!

Kade cruisin'! Kade loved it! (It was not fast and just one the side walk, plus Ashton is an incredibly great kid ,who I trusted.
Horse rides after cousin Stan's baptism! First time for Ben and Kade! The ever reliable Ashton helpin' me out so my little one could go. Thanks Ash!



Big boy! He could go by himself.



More to come. Just had to post something, sicne it's been so long.



6 comments:

Brimaca said...

Yay!!!!! My boys!!!! They look the same only taller. hehe Our kids are so different in the hair department. Kinda cracks me up. But they all have those gorgeous eyes and smiles. :) M cries when we fly kites. He thinks they are going to blow away and freaks out. Kinda takes the fun out of it.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I LOVED all the pictures! Your boys are such cuties!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Camille said...

super cute pics! I can't believe how big they are! Looks like you're lovin' St. George. Glad all is goin 'well for you guys.

Wendy said...

What fun days you've been having. I love the pictures. I'm missing Kade, he was my friend. I missing Ben, I think I could have won him over if I had more time. :)

Jaime said...

WOW!! they are getting so big :) I am excited that St. George has so much fun stuff for you to do with your kids. What a blast!!

So... Kalei and I are going to be in St George and Cedar City all next week. And I wanna see you!!!!
Will you email me your phone number? jaimelrichwine@gmail.com

K said...

Those boys are super cute! Thanks for keeping us up to date with the pics. I can't believe Joe still tries to make everyone walk in sync with him, it can be kinda crazy at times, haha j/k.