There was no crying or nervousness; he just walked right in and waved goodbye. This is the start of a whole new routine for the boys and me. It will be a good one!

After I dropped Ben off, Kade and I went to the park we love. It's just up the street from Ben's preschool. It was fun to play one on one with Kade. I rarely get that. We had a good time playing for an hour (almost half of which was spent on the swing). Kade is loving the undivided attention, and has started bringing me more books to read and starting to sing primary songs with me.
I love the types of change that bring growth. Ben will grow at school, and Kade will grow by having more time with me. I love it. I am loving St. G.
Also, I started my Institute class yesterday! I love it! I love having an additional class to learn what the Lord wants and expects of me. I love getting to really dive deep into the gospel. It's an hour and a half class, so we cover a lot. Whoo hoo!
8 comments:
Yay for you with institute. I'm jealous. We don't have that kind of thing here for adults. Not that I know of anyway.
I have seen big changes in Mala. already with our little co-op preschool. He is very friendly all of the sudden. It's weird to see him walk up and talk to another mommy with no hesitation. A little nerve-wracking as well.
I also love the one on one with Lib. She missed him the first day but has adjusted well.
Way to go Ben. What a big boy. I love the backpack too.
How fun for Kade to get to play at the park. I still want to squeeze him.
What class are you taking? That really sounds fun.
Such a big boy! I love your first pictures. He is so adorable.
oh the second one of ben looks nervous...SO cute of kaders ahhh. I'm glad you'll get one on one with him.
Ben is in pre-school, eh? That's awesome! I still remember when Stan went into pre-school in Vegas; talk about landmark.
Anyway, I'm sure he'll do great!
I can't believe how big your boys are! They are so cute! Glad things are going so well for you!
hey I blogged again you should check it out!!! and i learned how to do pics
You never cease to amaze me, Holly. You are an incredible person and the World's Greatest Mom!
Post a Comment