
Kade's graduation was last Thursday. It's fun to think that he'll have
two more of these. He did a really good job. And, seemed to be a leader in his class. When the teachers wanted the kids to sing louder, they'd whisper "Kade sing louder." -he would, and then the other kids would notice him and would start singing louder. (afterwards the teacher had explained that Kade is a go-getter type of kid, and so they use him to help the other kids perk up. I love it!) Plus, Kade stole the spot light a little by adding a few little side notes during the program. When the teacher said, "It is "so and so's graduation." Kade said, "And it's mine." Everybody laughed. And then when the teacher said, "This is what Kade had to say about preschool..." Kade just piped up and said, "I said I liked -and then he said a few things he liked (but I can't remember all that he said.)." Then the teacher finished reading everything else on Kade's paper. He's a ham although I don't think he annoyed anybody. It was cute.

Although Kade was only in preschool for five months, he's grown a lot and learned so much. He has always felt he was older than he was and being in preschool just made him all the more confident and mature. I'm so glad he had these experiences. It's been fun watching the growth.

There's no doubt this boy will be a heart breaker. He's so handsome! Joe had the foresight to get a graduation picture now to have to compare with high school. I can imagine what he'll look like then, and he'll be gorgeous. We love this boy and are so proud of all he's done.

Ben's graduation was Friday! He was so excited and just happened to be randomly seated in between his two "best friends" Treycen and Parker which he was so happy about. Plus it's nice for memory sake to have all three in one picture. (I know the hat wasn't on straight, he played with it a few times, and he looks so bald 'cause I gave the boys haircuts a few days before.)
Ben sang all the songs and did the dances. I loved it. He has just gotten so big and I'm excited for what's coming up!

This is Miss Lindsey! She was both of our boys favorite teacher! She was just so sweet and she really loved Kade and Ben. Ben was the last kid called up for his "diploma" and when Miss Traci called him up, she said, "last but not least, Our Ben!" She had called him "our Ben" earlier in the program too, and Miss Lindsey got teary eyed when she was saying good bye to the five year old class, and insisted I sign both boys up for summer camp, so she can see them through the summer. I even love Miss Lindsey.

Ben has just gotten soo big! I can't believe he starts Kindergarten!! He'll do well, and I am grateful for all his preschool time.
4 comments:
they look so handsome. :D
My goodness. So fun to have mortar board pictures from when they are so young. Both very handsome boys. :)
They are very handsome little boys. It will be so fun to compare those photos to their high school and college graduation photos.
Aw! Kade is a ham! It's one of his best qualities. And they are both so smart and so sweet. I'm proud to stake some claim on them. :)
Post a Comment