Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ben is SIX.














Ben turned SIX! How is this possible? He has gotten so big, so fast. He's growing into an incredible big boy. This year we celebrated on the 9th and the 10th. On friday, his actual birthday, Joe took Ben and Kade to Pizza Hut for a guys' night. They all got there own personal pizzas. Then he opened one present -a huge pack of white paper, tracing paper and mechanical pencils. He is drawing up a storm these days. Also, on Thursday, aunt Nattie took him to the store to buy any toy he wanted (within reason), and he was thrilled to get a Mario figure.

On Saturday, we went out with grandma and our amazing friends Cami, and her boys Nathan and Ashton. We went to McDonalds and had happy meals and let the boys play for as long as we possibly could, then came home and opened presents. It was a great weekend for our big six year old! Craziness! We love him.






2 comments:

Wendy said...

He is a sweet boy. Happy, happy birthday Big Ben. :)

Brimaca said...

One present. Wow you did better than I did. I wanted to buy everything for Lib this year. It's harder for me to be frugal wiht her because i remember how it is to be a little girl! :) Poor booys in our house. I love that I go to see a pic of your new couches above. I like em!