Months and months ago, grandma learned that Batman Live was coming to Las Vegas. She immediately asked if she could take Ben and Kade. Of course!! It'd be a dream. She bought the tickets and forever have the boys been excited to go! We just returned for SLC for a family event, as well as our Heber Creeper mini vacation and this just kept the good times rolling.
Joe had stayed up North to visit with family longer, and I drove the boys to Las Vegas. We brought grandma a Batman shirt and the boys wore theirs too. Carter got to keep the hat that came along with grandma's shirt. He liked that. Although I didn't go with the boys, only stayed home with Carter, I heard all about it. The boys were thrilled and had the best time ever! Thanks Grandma!
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment