



Ben LOVES to read and I have tried to remember to get he camera out and capture him in the act. He "reads all the time and I love that he loves to read. We've read to him since day one, and now it's probably his favorite pass time. Also, I am grateful that he sees Joe reading all the time, as an example for him to follow.
It is proving harder to sit and read the same way with Kade....But ,I am working on it, and hopefully he'll develop the same love for reading that Ben has. (P.S. I promise he doesn't always just wear pajamas....he's dressed in pj's in all of these pics. I think I just get the camera out in the morning or evening.....'cause I do dress him. Really :D )
6 comments:
Life is funner in your PJ's I wish I could stay in mine all the time!
Hey my kid is always in a diaper. You are doing much better than I! I love to see him reading. I'm glad both of our boys love to read maybe it will rub off on the younger ones since we don't have quite as much time to devote to sitting and reading to them.
Kade will love to copy Ben. He'll get the reading thing. I think it's great to see them with cute books. Right now Boaz wants to do his homework too. So I give him a blank page and a pencil and let him go to town. He was my wall writer. I'm glad he isn't doing that so much anymore.
Wendy- I love that Boaz wants to do homework. How funny. I am glad to have those things to look forward to with Kade following Ben around. Sweet.
I agree with Katie! Life is way more fun in your pj's! Kids like to be in their pj's and besides if you aren't going anywhere, why bother?! :)
Mindy -true 'dat.
Post a Comment