Saturday, May 17, 2008

Random Pics of the Boys.





These are just a few recent pictures of the boys. Ben Loves playing in the dirt---that is our front yard. Grass coming soon. And, Kade is just gettin' bigger everyday. They are just cute little guys and are just fun to post about. Hopefully, I'll get posts on here more consistently.

8 comments:

Katie said...

WAY CUTE .. Kade is getting so big.. he looks liek a little man in his pics. BOYS all love dirt.. Ben will be mad when you replace it with grass,but im glad it is coming. Kiss the boys for me!

Holly or Joe said...

I'll kiss 'em for ya!

Brimaca said...

It's still unbelievable to me how much Kade looks like Joe! I love how his little nose is crinkled up in that hat pic. I also love that family pic. Ben was so sweet that day. My eyes get all watery remembering how sweet his little smile was they brought him in. He's a little charmer! Today I went outside to get M and he was covered head to toe in mud and I mean really covered. I sprayed him off with the hose and he still didn't come clean. But he played out there with the dog for a couple of hours. It was awesome! I can't wait until you have a backyard too. I'll come to visit and we can throw them all out there!

Wendy said...

Any time Boaz gets near dirt or rocks he goes into earth mover mode. I sweep dirt of the front step a lot and sweep inside the house by our front door several times a day. There is something about boys and dirt. I have a friend who left a patch of dirt for the kids. It will be great to get the grass. Yea for you.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

They are SOOOO cute. I can't believe how much Kade looks like Joe and Ben looks like you. I love your family picture. Look at you with your side swoopy bangs! :) You've got such a beautiful family. Guess that's what you get with a beautiful mom and a good lookin dad huh? LOL

Holly or Joe said...

mindy- yeah the bangs always looked different in pics, then in real life. they're grown back out now...I went pretty short about a month after that pic, now it looks a lot it did five years ago -long and layered.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Why mess with perfection right? I was always jealous of your hair. It always looked so perfectly coifed and curled so nicely. I remember having you curl mine but it just never looked like yours. LOL

njohnson said...

AH! I'm missing them grow up... Kade doesn't even look like himself to me... He's still stinkin' cute but ugh =(