I would recognize that look anywhere, it is the exact one Joe gave me before he gave me an uppercut to the kidney once and dropped me when we were sparring. Watch the mail for the lawsuit, it's coming Joe!
...if a genie could really grant you three wishes.
Things I am Thankful For These Days.
Three Healthy Boys!
The power of the Priesthood.
Living Close to Family.
Amazing Friends and Family.
Loosing Weight and Feeling Great.
This Year's Family Pic.
I am grateful that families are forever.
Our Cute Boys!
Sweet Carter
Current Ben"isms"
"Hey mom, you're looking more beautiful today than yesterday." No joke!
Current Kade-isms
"It was an accident...." and singing "I am a child of God" and "Called to Serve." constantly.
Joe and Our Boys
My four men!
A Little About Our Family
Joe and I have been married for nine years, and we have three adorable little boys, with another little boy on the way! Joe a fuels manager and is home more, and I get to stay home and be a mom. Ben is our oldest -he's 7 1/2! He is a fantastic reader and an incredible older brother to Kade and Carter. He is outgoing and very good. Kade is our second son. He is 5 1/2 already and is so funny and just started Kindergarten. He's very outgoing, can solve any problem and figure out how anything works. Carter is 2 1/2 years old. He's the cutest little guy!! He is very independent, and wants to do everything himself. The four Harris boy is due late November. We can't wait for him to arrive. We have been SO blessed.
5 comments:
LOL, what a cutie! Nuff said!
It is going to be so fun to see who he develops into. Sometimes you can see the potential quivering through their whole souls.
I still love this pic. He's sooooo cute and I'm so glad I got to see him. He feels real now!
I would recognize that look anywhere, it is the exact one Joe gave me before he gave me an uppercut to the kidney once and dropped me when we were sparring. Watch the mail for the lawsuit, it's coming Joe!
he looks like BEN! gppd picture =)
Post a Comment