Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Movers!!!!

So, the movers are scheduled for MONDAY!!! Less than a week. Also, our realtor says we should completely close on Monday as well. AAAAAHHHHH! So fast. Can't wait, but so nervous. Excited for a change, not so for the unpacking and deep cleaning stage that comes with a move.

MONDAY PEOPLE! I can't even believe it.

6 comments:

Brimaca said...

Me either!

njohnson said...

ahahahha exciting but a lot. good luck hooch. i'll hopefully make it up there soon sometime and help out

Wendy said...

Wow!

Just think of all the new adventures. I hate the unpacking too, but it doesn't last forever.

Your house looks absolutly amazing. You are going to love St. George.

I wish I could be there to help out. I'd be a good babysitter. :) Okay, I'd be a good cleaner too.

Anyway, love your new chapter. Reach out to people and make comments in Sunday School and Relief Society. Volunteer to help and smile at everyone. You will soon have too many friend to remember all their names at first. :) Make friends with your local librarian and mothers at the park.

What fun! A lot of work, but still what fun!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

yay!! I'm excited for you. I hated the deep cleaning part when we moved into our house. The carpet was disgusting and took forever to try and clean. GOOD LUCK!!

Stan Johnson said...

Congratulations, Holly. :) I'm excited for your guys to get a new house. I know you've had one of your own since you were married, but this will be different because you got to help pick it out as well. :)

We'd love to come visit you guys when it's convenient for you. The kids will be out of school in six or seven weeks, so it'd be nice to see the changes.

St. George--I've always loved that town, in my own way. And yeah, I know you're not in St. George itself, but I'll probably still call it that anyway.

I hope the dogs don't have too hard a time adjusting to the smaller property and the extra heat. ;)

Love ya'!

Camille said...

Congratulations!! It'll all be worth it once you finally get to your new place!