Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'M BACK!! Finally!

We moved in about three weeks ago. I went out of town for a few days- right after we moved in- and then Joe has been in Seattle for the past two weeks -and because of that I haven't had the Internet to catch up with everybody.

So, Now I am back. I don't have house pics ready to post, but I'll get some soon!!
So far we have been really enjoying the move. The library is great; they have three story time hours a day on three different days. We have scored some great books! -and, the library is right next door to the "water park", which we go to a few times a week. Sooooo FUN!! (We go early before its really hot. Perfect.)

We also go to regular parks around town too. Really fun too -just hotter.

I have only been to the temple once since we've been here. (Joe was gone, and two noisy round boys wouldn't make for a very peaceful temple experience. ;D )

Here are my "St. George Goals"!!!!! I am very excited about this new chapter in my life, and want to grow!

1. Attend the temple, at least once, every week!!!! And, take my boys there once a week. (Around the grounds and visitor center. They like it.)

2.Work out and get out MORE! (NOT be a home-body!)

3.Date my husband a TON more!

4.Give blood every two months. (I did this in high school and every chance I could in college -It always made me feel like really good that I could do this easy thing that could help somebody.There's a Red Cross here!!!)

5. Start back at Institute in the Fall.

6. Be a mad awesome coupon user and save a ton of money that way!

7. Be overall more organized and more efficient.

Anyway, so far so good. I am so grateful for this new home and new change of pace...For more options, and more to do with and for the boys. I am glad Joe no longer has to commute and that family time will be consistent and plentiful. I am thankful to our Heavenly Father for His hand in my life and for this exciting move. I feel very blessed.

I will be catching up with you all as fast as I can.

7 comments:

Brimaca said...

Yay! I can't wait for more house pictures. I'm glad you are getting out more but a little jealous. I wanna go with you. I am planning on coming to your house first in July. In fact, I was going to ask you if we flew in to Vegas if you could pick us up? Can you fit four carseats in your car though....probably not. I may have to rethink this.

I love to give blood too. I only do it every three months. I was under the impression you had to wait about that long in between. I guess I was wrong!

Gene and Jenna said...

Congrats on the move! Looks like you are really loving it there! There is so much more to do there then in Enoch:) I love all your goals, good luck with each of them!

Wendy said...

I love St. George. I'm glad that you are in your new house and that the computer is back on line. I've missed you. :)

I'm a bit jealous that you are there doing all the things I would like to do if I were there too. I love that you are going to take some institute classes and that you are going to go to the temple more.

We loved having Joe over, sorry he was not home on Mother's Day. He was missing home big time though. Much rather be home with you and taking care of business than stuck in WA with a grumpy instructor.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

YAY! congrats on your move and for things going so well already. I hope everything works out well for you guys there. Can't wait for the pictures of the house. :)

Camille said...

Yeah! So good to hear that the move went great and that you guys are enjoying it there. Can't wait to see the pics of the house.

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

I knew you would love St. George. If you ever need a temple buddy, give me a call. Love ya!

Lalani said...

I'm so glad you're loving it. I am excited to hear more about your adventures!