St. G. has some of the best parks I have seen! I have made a goal to visit every park this spring and summer to find our favorites! So far this "green park" is at the top of the list. It's incredible, and has
sooo much to do -I couldn't post all the pics of everything available, but it is just awesome.

Here's a small
glimpse of one side of the park. Cute and great for my boys' ages.

There are a few bouncy toys like the dinosaurs.

Awesome slides everywhere!

Lots of physically challenging things to climb! This park wears 'em out!

Ben can climb this wall like a pro....it's fun to watch and he loves the adventure.

It's huge! And this is only one side of the park.
This is another park we visited months ago -it's so crazy and interesting. It's hard for me to describe...it's
science-y! Most is too big for the boys to do by themselves, but we helped them and they loved it.

A rope bridge to a cave or a slide! Fun -where was this when I was little?!
I love LOVE St. G. It has just been wonderful -the parks make life a lot of fun. Love it!
4 comments:
The climbing stuff looks like so much fun!
Woohoo! I can't wait to visit them this summer!
Those parks look amazing. So much fun. I have to say that the picture of Ben on the climbing wall made me nervous. I think I am a nervous mom about somethings. :)
The nylon incident was at the temple. Explain it more?
Post a Comment