Monday, April 26, 2010

A Whole New Family!!!

Coming this November a fifth member of our family will arrive!! We are all very excited.

This pregnancy so far has been TOTALLY different than my other two. With both boys I felt good most of the time -just a little tired. But, this go round, I have felt sick most of the time. We're thinkin' it's gotta be a girl this time. Ben has talked about a "baby sister" before he even knew a baby was coming. But, ya never know; we'll just have to see.

Joe really wants a girl, but I'm a little nervous. I've done okay with boys -how would I do with a girl? I go back and forth from okay with the idea to totally scared. It's a whole new world! Yet, little dolls and dresses around the house and watching Joe play Barbies are pretty cute thoughts. I'll be happy with either, but I'm a little nervous.

Joe and I also have different tastes in names, and we haven't talked too much about names yet -so, if anyone had any suggestions, we'll be happy to consider any~for boys or girls.

7 comments:

Brimaca said...

Yay and you'll do great with a girl. :) Besides Malachi needs someone from your family to marry.

Gene and Jenna said...

Congrats! You will be an awesome Mom weather it is a girl or another boy:)

April said...

I heard through the grapevine a few weeks ago, congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys. Three kids isn't as tough as everyone makes it out to be. And boy or girl you're a great mom so it won't even matter! Love you!! I hope you feel better soon.

Wendy said...

The cutest announcement that I ever saw!

Congrats! That is so exciting. Since we are done, I was going to name a girl Emma Lynne.

I hope you feel better. I hear that saltines before you even get out of bed in the morning helps.

Mary Ann said...

What happy news! Mary Ann is the coolest name in the whole wide world, and if you want to use it I would be honored, if not a bit to pridful, but I could manage ;)

Camille said...

Congratulations Holly! You're gonna be a great Mom for a little girl. Your boys will love him and she'll be spoiled rotten. So cute!

Britney said...

YAY! Congratulations! That is so exciting! We hope you start feeling better soon! Keep us updated!