What a cute night. We all went for ice cream afterwards. Fun Fun! Love this preschool.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Preschool Performance!!
Last night was Ben final preschool performance. SO CUTE!!! They showed us what they typically do each day in preschool, and showed us just how much the kids know. Joe, Kade, Aunt Nattie, Grandma and I were non-stop smiles the whole time watching our funny Ben.
This is Ben's best friend Parker - they have a blast with each other. Parker's mom and I have made plans to do lots of play dates over the summer to keep them together, and they will both see each other in preschool next year. (At the beginning of the program Ben was sitting next to the girl he has a crush on, but when he saw where Parker was sitting he got up and moved. He gave up the girl for a buddy -Love it. They were cute with each other the whole show.
This was during their "Walking on Sunshine" performance. Ben actually did the moves. It was cute. Their preschool is in a dance school, so that's why their costumes are so "dancey". Joe was a little unsure about letting his son wear this, but I thought it was cute, and Ben felt important in it -and once we saw them all together, it was just totally cute.
Ben and Parker took turns pointing out their parents to each other at the beginning of the show. Out in the hall, before the show, I was helping Ben tuck in his shirt and he introduced me to his friend Tyson -he said with great importance "That's my mom." I LOVED it!!!
This is Miss Kate. Ben LOVES her. And, she has always been so sweet with Ben. She's the one who drops the kids off to their cars after school and she's the one who is always telling me how much she loves Ben. I am glad he's had such great teachers. At the end of the performance each kid received a certificate that said they attended Little Gems Preschool. It was very cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cutie boy. How fun to attend a performance. He looks great in his shirt -- it would have been so funny to have him do jazz hands in a picture. :)
So jealous of that preschool! I think I'm going to get M on the waiting list for the one here I like. It will give me more time to spend with Lib I think. You know me, I can barely make decisions when I'm not pregnant let alone when I am!
He looks adorable. I can't wait for he and M to play together. M's been talking about it more. "His best friend Ben, Ben." He always has to qualify who he is talking about. :)
Post a Comment