Last night Ben throwing up, he had eaten his weight in strawberries, and I think it finally got to him.
After a round of being sick, I was washing him off, and asked if he wanted a drink or to blow his nose.
He was very sad and tired and acky, so all he said was, "Blessing."
I said sure. Joe was just walking into the bathroom, so Ben asked Joe, "Dad, can you give me a blessing?"
I love this boy. What an awesome little guy. Grateful for his faith.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's awesome. And so are you all for teaching him right.
Boaz loves strawberries too. They are his fav.
Poor kid. I hate being sick.
ohhh sorry! he didn't eat THAT many! i will have you regulate now when he comes to my house =)
What a sweetheart.
Post a Comment