Thursday, July 8, 2010

We're Having..............

A BOY!! I am so excited. I cried and laughed all the way home at the idea of THREE boys, three brothers, three little boys in white shirts and ties at church, and three boys doing karate with Joe.

I wasn't sure what I would think when I heard either gender. But,when we finally knew, I was elated! I am happy to be a mother to two great boys already and can't wait to meet my new sweet little guy. I feel so lucky all around. What a great day!

5 comments:

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

Okay, so you got your name and Joe got his ... who is coming up with the name for this one? Do you already have an idea? I'm so excited for you guys! I can't hardly stand it!

Holly or Joe said...

We have NO idea for a name. NONE. I feel we exhausted all our boys names, we went through each of our favorites and could only, BARELY, agree on Ben and Kade, adn now I have no idea what name is out there that we haven't been over and disagreed on. It's gonna be tough, but I guess we have four months to figure something out. wish us luck. ;)

Wendy said...

I love boys. :) What fun.

April said...

I am so happy for you! Healthy babies are the best and I love my three boys. Boys really are great. Congratulations!! :) Love you. Good luck naming him, that is the hardest part!

Brimaca said...

http://mcdonaldfam.blogspot.com/2010/02/we-need-help.html

There were 67 comments with name ideas. I looked through and liked a few of them. I hope you do too.

Good luck!