Friday, January 21, 2011

More Pictures of Carter.

My dear friend has reminded me again, that I rarely posts pictures....so, here are some more pictures of Carter. He has gotten bigger and is an amazing baby! He is a great eater, great sleeper and great little talker (coo-er). He's entered the stage of BIG smiles and trying to laugh. I love this little guy.






6 comments:

Lalani said...

He's a sweetheart. I wish I were closer so I could squeeze and kiss him.

Brimaca said...

Are you kidding me?! He looks a lot different than the last pic! Holy cow! He's getting big. And he looks less like the other boys to me. He's definately getting his own look (in my opinion). And just like Damon, he looks dang cute in a collar.

Brimaca said...

Since politely is in quotations does that mean I was not so polite? :)

Holly or Joe said...

Brittany~ hahaha. You were fine. I put it in quotes to tease you about giving me a hard time. I need you to remind me of things, i've lost my mind.

Wendy said...

I just want to squeeze him. I love the smell of babies fresh from the bath. I love to hold sleeping babies. I love to see the joy in their faces and the light in their eyes. I want to meet him!

We'll be closer soon.

Kristi said...

Wow, he looks just like your other little guys. He's adorable.