Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Love the Things They Say...

Yesterday, while driving, Kade announces, "There's Heavenly Father!"
Me," Where?"
Kade, " In the sky!"
Me, "Wow."
Kade, "No, wait, that's just the sun."
Me, "Oh, it is?"
Kade, "Yeah. Heavenly Father is just taking care of the sun."
Me, "Okay."

5 comments:

Gene and Jenna said...

HAHA! Cute:)

Wendy said...

That is one amazing little boy. Seeing everything with faith. I love it.

Brimaca said...

ha ha! They do say so many great things. I hate when they say it and I'm not at a point I can write it down and then I forget. That is really sweet and shows you are teaching him great things.

Lalani said...

That is so cute. Megan is convinced that every visible beam of sunlight is Jesus because of the pictures of Him descending to visit the Nephites, in a ray of light. It is so fascinating how they see the world.

Camille said...

Holly! Your boys are angels! I had to catch up and man they took my breath away! They seem so sweet and smart! Congrats on number three. I'm so happy for you!