Thursday, September 8, 2011

Silly Baby -A little journaling.

Carter is quite the funny little guy. He's growing so fast and getting into everything. He'll pull things out of drawers, cupboards, and the dishwasher. And, he's pretty dang fast with his army crawling. He walks along furniture and often finds himself stuck in strange nooks and crannies around the house. He had 6 teeth and is working on a couple more -which means, he's not been the best of sleepers lately. He's still a skinny mini, but I can see a little chub coming. I've been feeding him avocados and more meats.
Carter is a very smart little guy too. He'll shake his head back and forth when you say "No, no.", and when he nurses, he'll stop, pull back, point at his "bottle" and say, "Eat". (sometimes it sounds like "ate", or "eat-ta".) When I say, "eat", he hurries and latches on. It's pretty funny. Also, he'll seek out your mouth and give you a kiss!! It's so sweet. On more than one occasion, while I'm holding him, he'll put his face up close to mine, get my attention and cover my whole mouth with his. Then pull back, smile and do it again until I make the kissy noise and kiss him back. He loves kisses.
He is also a HUGE mama's boy. Ben and Kade never had a preference, but Carter shows a big one -mostly when he's tired or hungry.....or when I'm in the room. ;) We're working on it though. He's a great little guy and he makes us all laugh a lot. We love our Little Baby C!

1 comment:

Stan Johnson said...

Yay for cute babies! :)

It'll be fun to see the little guy again if you guys can make it up to Abe's baby blessing. :)