My sweet, precious baby is now one year old. This morning when he woke up, Joe got him and brought him into to bed and laid him on my chest. Instantly, my mind went back to the evening he was born when the doctor laid him on my chest. I cuddled him this morning the way I did then. I sung happy birthday to him. Carter is a joy to our family, and we have been more than blessed to have him. He has grown so quickly, and I cannot believe time has flown through another year. Carter is funny and sweet and so smart. He is a little thing, but so full of big personality and stubbornness. He is a big talker and a big kiss giver. Carter is a miracle -in no small way. All he accomplishes reminds us of the greatness and mercy of our Heavenly Father. He has been an easy baby and an incredible little brother. As a mom, I get to bare these children and help raise them. I get to witness little moments as well as the big. I am grateful for Carter and the opportunity I have to be his mom. I am glad I've shared this big year with our little guy. We love him and can't wait for the year 2 and all that it will bring.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Carter is ONE!
My sweet, precious baby is now one year old. This morning when he woke up, Joe got him and brought him into to bed and laid him on my chest. Instantly, my mind went back to the evening he was born when the doctor laid him on my chest. I cuddled him this morning the way I did then. I sung happy birthday to him. Carter is a joy to our family, and we have been more than blessed to have him. He has grown so quickly, and I cannot believe time has flown through another year. Carter is funny and sweet and so smart. He is a little thing, but so full of big personality and stubbornness. He is a big talker and a big kiss giver. Carter is a miracle -in no small way. All he accomplishes reminds us of the greatness and mercy of our Heavenly Father. He has been an easy baby and an incredible little brother. As a mom, I get to bare these children and help raise them. I get to witness little moments as well as the big. I am grateful for Carter and the opportunity I have to be his mom. I am glad I've shared this big year with our little guy. We love him and can't wait for the year 2 and all that it will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Carter!
Happy birthday, big guy.
Sweet post. I love that boy. He's really something special.
Wow. I knew his B-day was coming up, but I totally spaced it, sorry.
Happy birthday, little guy! We're glad you're still with us!
Post a Comment