Friday, January 20, 2012

Our Climber.



Normally, I don't run and get a camera when Carter is climbing something -usually I run to save him. But this wasn't so scary, and I was close to the camera. Carter climbs everything! EVERYTHING! He figures out ways to climb on top of counters, chairs, couches, bunk beds, and even the fireplace mantel! He is fearless and curious -a dangerous combination. ;) But, he's brave and determined -a great combination. We love this little guy and I am grateful -seriously- GRATEFUL that he can do these things. They are just constant reminders of the miracle Carter's recovery has been. There is barely anything that even hints at a brain trauma. Sweet boy. We love this little daredevil, climbing monkey boy. Although he's constantly freaking me out and causing me mild heart attacks, I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

He is a MIRACLE! I remember when we were wondering if he'd walk and talk like others and he's advanced! I love it!