Tuesday, February 28, 2012

An Achiever!

I want to deem myself "An Achiever". I have been good to achieve certain goals I've set for myself in the past, and currently find myself really wanting to DO things. Over the past year, I've watched my Master Achiever younger sister set and reach a list of goals. This inspired me to want to have specific things to reach for, over the next year. So, I have started my list.

Some of my "33 before 33" goals are:

1. Eat and cook eggplant.*
2.Visit 5 Temples I've never been too: *1/5
3. Hike Angel’s Landing *
4. Make Laundry Soap *
5. Read 5 books *7/5
6. Complete 30 Day Shred
7. Paint Basement
8. --Hidden goal, but set nonetheless--
9. Join Pinterest and DO something from it. *
10. Refinish Dresser
11. Kayak in Lake Las Vegas*
12. Cook and eat English Curry*
13. Take boys on "One on One" Dates: 3 each
14. Detail the inside of the van
15. Make Five dinners for Five Random Moms *5/5
16. Do 10 anonymous things *3/10
17. Dress up as Smokey Bear during a Parade*
18. Pick Cherries *
19. Pick Apples*
20. Take a Bath in Nat’s Big Tub
21. Ride the X-Scream ride

22. Skinny Dip -(eek!)*
23. Take a CPR class. ( i need to learn the new stuff)
24. Enjoy a Hermie Burger again. *
25. Bottle Something *
26. Learn Spanish
27. Visit all the church historical sites in St. G.
28. Make my Family Emergency Folder
29. Attempt to grow an herb garden (I have a black thumb)
30. Babysit at least three times *3/3
31. Write Journal letters to my boys
32. Surprise Joe with a great date
33. Get a pedicure (i've never had one)*

I am really excited! I have great friends and family who are already helping me think of when and how I can do some of the goals. YAY! I'm excited. I want to say to me and to the world, "I am an Achiever!" and continue to be one for the rest of my life. I hope i'll make more goal list over the course of my life!



3 comments:

Mindy said...

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/08/roasted-eggplant-spread/ best eggplant recipe I have had. We spread this on warmed corn tortillas and top with a box of couscous/a can chipolet corn/a can black bean/lime juice/cilantro mixture. It is as easy as it sounds. We have it every 10 days or so. My peaky husband loves it and asks for it every time we get an eggplant.

I bet you could run in a half marathon. :D I'm doing one in June and you're welcome to join. Also, check this list out, http://mixmingleglow.com/blog/?p=1358, that would be perfect your our sweet Holly. You could also add stuff like, pass out 8 Books of Mormon, etc. :D

I think I might just follow your example and make a list of my own.

Holly or Joe said...

Thanks!

Brimaca said...

Come visit my temple! :)