I love that my boys love each other...even bright and early in the morning.
There has never been a more "Holly Jr." , "Joe Jr." picture then this! These boys are our minis!
This was my favorite part of Mother's Day this year. I love looking at this cute row of faces.
These boys are the greatest blessing I could have been given. I love being their mom. They picked out some cute jewelry for my mother's day. I love that Joe really let's them pick out my gift. They bought me a necklace and bracelet that were both beautiful and thoughtful. Joe bought flowers and a card too. I am one blessed girl. Having a great mother's day only reminded me what a great dad Joe is to the boys. I love my little growing family. I had a great day and felt like the star of the show. Happy Mother's Day!
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They really are such mini you's. And wow on the Mother's Day gift. I should tell you about mine....
Post a Comment