Carter has been very kissy these days. Joe can't get out the door for work without giving Carter an additional fifty kisses. Carter stands at the door with his head tilted back and puckered lips. I guess if there is any reason to be late for work, giving the endless amount of kisses asked for by your cute little guy is a good one.
Every time Ben would get out of the car for school, he'd kiss me, Kade, and Carter goodbye. Kade does the same thing to the boys before I walk him in to school. Well, tonight Carter picked up Kade's backpack and asked me to put it on. I did. Then he puckered up his lips and kissed me. I knew what he was getting at and quickly said the words we always say to Joe and the boys. "Love you, bye.", "See you later.", "Have a good day at work/school". He turned around did a lap around the living room and came back to do everything again. He even went up to Ben and Kade to give them their "goodbye" kisses. What a cute little guy, our Carter. He watches everything we do and mimics things the best he can. I love it. This is one of the great things about this age.
(the picture isn't his kissy face, but it's recent so I added it.)
However, Carter has only gotten better and better at climbing everything. He is always climbing up something. I've been meaning to journal these pictures. He's crazy! But awesome!
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
D and C are going to have a BLAST this summer!
Post a Comment