Friday, January 18, 2013

Kade's Five!!!

Kade is FIVE! And, he had his first friend party. We rented a party room at the Washington City Community Center. (We had the party a few days before his actual b-day.) We had pizza, veggies, drinks and cupcakes! Then after opening gifts all the boys got to go swimming! Who has a swim party in the middle of January? So awesome! All the kids were thrilled. Thank heaven for indoor pools! I wish I had gotten pictures of the swimming. Aunt Nattie and Grandma came to celebrate and swim. It was a great party.









It's nice when you get two parties! Even with a friend party we were still going to celebrate on his actual birthday. Kade is incredible. He is so creavtive and inventive. He is SO thoughtful of others, and wants to take care of every body. He's amazingly funny -I swear he's funnier than most adults I know. Kade is always good for a great hug and kiss, and a humorous conversation. He is such a great kid with so much motivation, so much wonder and such a deep thinker. He's the best middle brother. He's the best friend to Ben and the best helper and teacher for Carter. We love him! I'm amazed by his growth and maturity. He's just getting so big! Happy Birthday Kader bum; we love you!

No comments: