Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kade the Amazing!


I found these pictures of Kade that I couldn't forget to post. Kade in his "crazy hair" get up. Very funny. This year we added the color to the eyebrows -so funny. He looked great for his class, and felt very cool.
The other pictures are of  the many many things Kade has built out of legos. Kade is amazing! He's not one to go off just instructions alone, he creates his own things. His mind is full of creativity! He's very good at being symmetrical, and thorough. He is thoughtful in every brick -it is truly awesome to watch. What else is impressive, is that he builds something amazing, feels proud over what he's done, then takes it apart, and within minutes builds a whole new, completely different  thing. He's awesome, and I know we'll do all we can to keep this creative inventing going.
 



No comments: