Monday, June 17, 2013

First Day of Swim Lessons

Every summer I keep meaning to sign the boys up for swimming lessons. Well, finally, I did! They were thrilled! Joe and I really want them to have a little more swimming experience.
 Listening attentively. (side note: the teacher asked Ben and Kade if they were twins. We've gotten this question since Kade could walk. They look alike -duh, they're brothers, and even though there's a two year difference the height difference just isn't enough.) :) Cute boys.
 Carter sitting and watching.....yes, he was bored. My plan was to leave, but I waited since it was the first day.
 I love that the class has only six kids. They already did a few things they've never done in a pool before, so I think by the end of class, they will have learned a lot.
 Poor Carter. The class is only 40 mins, so next class I'll bring a game to play.
 He inched closer to the class.....
 Kade on the paddle board. The camera froze up when I tried to get Ben doing things.
 Carter entertaining himself with the pool rings (they had already used them, so it was okay.)

 Two happy smiling boys at the end of class! Day one and they can't wait to go back tomorrow!

No comments: