This morning Ben was signing as I was getting his breakfast. I asked him if he'd want to sing for the camera. He said, "Sure." No bribing necessary. So here we go. He had just woken up, he has goofy bed-head, his pajamas on, and is still holding his best friend "George" (who he sleeps with every night), so it's as real as it gets. He knows about seven primary songs, or so, so these singing clips could be regular additions. Enjoy.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is SO cute! I can't believe he can remember the songs. He is SOO stinkin smart. You should be so proud!!
Oooohhhh! I want to give him a hug and a kiss!
AHHH! That's my nephew! He's so stinkin' dang cute and awesome... I wanna share this on my facebook but i cant figure out how to save it... is that ok if i put it on facebook if i figure it out?
I had Traci and Chester listen to this. They thought he was so cute. Traci had to run and get Chester after she watched it. He's so cute! Malachi always says, "Oh it's Ben Ben," when we open your page.
Britt- aw, that's so cute thanks for lettingme know. I'm glad everyone is enjoin' it. I'm glad Ben and Malachi still know who the other one is.
What a big boy. That is awesome.
Post a Comment