This was originally going to be a video clip of Kade, but Ben couldn't resist getting in on the attention. So, it is now mostly Ben, with Kade in the back ground. :D
Ben had been singing a little all evening, so I asked him to sing for the camera. He did for a minute and then ran around with the song unfinished......so, I did what a lot of us do...I bribed him with candy. :)
The basket ball game was on, so that's what he's watching the whole time. He's funny.They both are so awesome to me. Enjoy.
11 comments:
Yay! So cute! I wish so much that my kiddo would like singing time in primary... anyway it made me smile to hear your voice too! I miss you!
I was listening to Boaz sing the same song with a rocker/rap kinda' thing going on. It was a bit odd, but still cute in its own way.
Both boys have recently discovered Star Wars, so he might have even had the light saber going on.
I'm not sure how such a sweet song became what Boaz made it into.
Ben is very cute. Kade I'm sure loves to watch him.
James! -Where have you been? I have missed your blogs and comments.
I'm surprised your daughter doesn't like signing time -with a mother who loves music. crazy. I can wait to see new stuff on your blog!
Wendy- how funny. Where did he come up with a rocker/rap version? Kids are so amazing. :D
And the light saber image just cracks me up..boys add a spin on things for sure!
He is so amazing. I can't believe he does it so well. He has always been so verbally ahead! I'm such a proud aunt! :)
I love the sucker thing! :) And it was good to see Kade moving around. He really does exist!
That was precious. Your kids are so smart. Thanks for the video.
Way too cute! You definitely have some handsome fellas in your family.
Oh my gosh! That is SO way cute. I would agree with Jaime, it made me smile to hear your voice too. :) Your little guys are SOOO stinkin' cute.
sister hoochie-
let's see if this comment gets through...
Anyway, AHHHH! They are so cute! I wanna see 'em! I am excited to see them soon. I sent Julie the link and made Alisa watch too and they were both dying! Ben is so "advanced" hahah and Kade is finally starting to do stuff...kinda... =)
Too cute! I feel like the old Mom...my daughter is almost 16. So, from an old mom perspective....make him take choir in high school. lol We (Karly's choir) is sooo short on boys. Hugs & kisses.
Post a Comment