Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hanging' Out With Dadda.









5 comments:

The Littlefields said...

Those are some cute picts. Your boys are lucky to have such a Great Mom too!! :)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Those are SO cute! Joe looks almost the same as I remember him. Doesn't even look any older! lol I agree with the previous comment...your boys are lucky to have such a great mom! :) BTW, you should post a picture of your ring so I can see it better. I think it looks similar to mine! :)

Brimaca said...

Those are about the same pics I have of Caleb and M. Either lounging on the couch or at the computer or helping in the yard. The other day I was laying in bed and heard him reading a book to M. It was a sweet memory that I probably need to blog so I can remember it forever.

Wendy said...

Wow! He is a really cute guy, that guy that you married. He must look a bit like his sister.

How fun to see him with his boys. I love the pics.

Thanks for keeping us up to date with you and your boys.

Holly or Joe said...

Thanks for saying so ( i try o be a good mom :) )....if I were to blog pics of me with the boys they'd be of me changing diapers or nursing ---and i'm guessing people don't want to see those things. :)

And, yeah joe is ageless --i think he'll look hot when he's 80. I better keep up.