Tuesday, April 8, 2008

CRAZINESS!

Joe and I were looking through some old family photos on the computer, and we came across this little jewel. Can you even believe it?! Ben was really this small and looked like this?! Their looks change so gradually --duh, 'cause you see them every day....better yet, every second of every day. So, when you go back and see pictures like this one it's hard to fathom!

His teeth weren't all there, his features weren't as defined and he looks so short. I cannot believe how time flies. I say it all the time, but it really still takes me by surprise. Oh, I miss those days, of hardly any tantrums and very little objections to our requests. :D But, alas, he's a two year old and soon I'll be looking back at this age and missing it. "Live in the moment." That is really all we can do. :D

5 comments:

Wendy said...

When they are so little, we are so excited for every milestone they hit. We wait for them to roll over, to crawl, to pull up on the couch, to walk, etc. I found a picture recently of Boaz sucking on Craig's toe. Kinda' icky, but sweet too. It is very hard to remember what they were like a year ago. Parenthood is a now activity. I can't imagine the future either.

It is a very cute picture of Ben. Soon Kade will be doing that. I'm grateful for cameras, so I can look back and remember.

Camille said...

Oh, this is a good pic cuz this is how I remember Ben when we were sitting in church and when I was in Relief Society. Remember when I was watching him for you and his cheerios went flying through the air all over? Oh man, that was embarrassing! I love Ben, I hope mine are just as cute!

Brimaca said...

That's how I remember him most. That's about the time you came to visit me up North I think. He has such a sweet face. Everyone who sees his pics in M's scrapbook can't get over how cute he is. I love you all. Got the package today, I'll call you soon.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He is so cute! I love his little smile. :) I still can't get over how fast they grow up. Austin will turn 3 in July and I just can't BELIEVE it...it seems like just yesterday I was having him. I love that you put "live in the moment." What a great quote?!

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

What a darling picture! Time does fly right by us. Remember to take lots of pictures, that is the only way to remember. Kiss Ben and Kade for me. It feels like I haven't seen them in forever!