Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hawaiian Shirts and a Luau.



This past weekend, our family went to a birthday luau. Kai, our friends Megan and Kaleo's little girl, turned one! The luau theme gave me an excuse to buy Kade a Hawaiian shirt and some little shorts; Ben already had a Hawaiian shirt -from Aunt Wendy-. The boys were cute and the party was fun! I'm glad Joe could go for added help with the boys; otherwise, I don't think I could have made it.

So, here's a few pics we took before the party. I wish you could see Ben's shirt, but the print is mainly on the back anyway. I love these boys! They are just too much fun........minus the tantrum times, and I love posting their pictures.

In the last pic, I was trying to get Ben to pose with Kai (she had just gotten done with her cake-thus the nakedness ;D ) and Ben kept pushing her out of his way. Poor Kai. :) Ben was late for his nap, and not about to pose for anything. Like Megan said, "it's funny when you get a picture of kids being real." He's being real alright. :)

7 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

They are both just so cute! I can't get over how adorable they are. I love how Ben is being in the picture at the bottom. That is SO Austin when it's another little kid. I don't know what that is all about?!

Holly or Joe said...

I think it has something to do with them being the only child for so long. They are use to all the undivided attention, and they aren't aways willing to share it. :) Ben's getting a little better since Kade.

Wendy said...

What sweet pictures. I love that Ben is giving Kade kisses. Big brothers are very special. I can tell he is a good big brother. I love Kade's new shirt. Fun, fun pictures.

The Littlefields said...

So cute!! I wish we could have made it to the party I was soo bummed. Your boys are too cute. I love those hawian outfits, I bought one for my nephew.

Brimaca said...

Cute! I still want to see a video of Kade! I can't wait to meet him here in a few months. I may call you again later today. I've feeling down on myself and you are always good to help me (and everyone else) with that!

Britney said...

LOVE the hawaiian stuff! It looks so cute on him! A luau sounds like tons of fun - what a good idea!

Katie said...

Kade is getting too big too fast. I told Jarod the other day that you and Joe always talk about taking a vacation alone together and that Mom could watch the kids ( I'll explain the conversation later) Anyway Jarod said" Why your mom?.. Tell her we will take them" Jarod loves your kids too and so do I .. so since Kade and Ben are getting so big so fast.. Send them to us for a week this summer so we can play with them (P.s. I think we are both a little baby hungry so that would help with that too)
We just LOVE 'em and dont see them enough kiss them from all of us!