Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Boys Being Boys!

I took this clip one morning --the boys were just too funny. This is Ben and Kade being their typical selves. They have a good time together and are just too fun to watch.

5 comments:

Katie said...

That is SO cute.. So typically boy I think it is funny to see Ben already almost wrestling with Kade.. My kids still do that.. just the other day Gavin was watching TV and Ashton put his foot in his face and said "smell this!".. That is what you have to look forward too.

Wendy said...

What cute boys. I love that they like to be together, and that Ben has embrased his big brother roll in showing Kade the ropes.

The Littlefields said...

So funny!! They will be such good friends. I bet Ben will love it once Kade starts to dish it back. They'll have fun and keep you busy for sure.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

They are SOOOO cute. Kade's giggle is infectious. I love that they have such a good time with each other. You are VERY blessed to have such sweet boys. :)

Brimaca said...

I love how Libby and Cade made the same noises. They are too cute. Ben and M are a lot alike too other than Ben seems a little more gentle. I LOVE this video. I like to watch them interact. I would have called earlier but they won't let me have five minutes to myself without screaming. Now it's quiet but I'm a gonna take a nap!