Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Fun Tag.

Every time I sit to do a tag -something interruptes me and I never get to finish 'em. I have the time and stole it off of another blog. So here goes.
I usually: can't resist a jr. mint
I search: for nail clippers.
I wonder: if we'll find an awesome house in St. George.
I regret: not keeping contact -better- with my good friends.
I love: watching Joe play with the boys.
I care: for my family.
I always: watch "Psych", each week.
I worry: that I am not growing into my best self.
I am not: the best cook, but would like to be.
I remember: to stop and soak in tender moments.
I believe: I was born to be a mother.
I dance: like a goof-ball
I sing: to all Barry Manilow songs!
I don’t always:know the right things to do at the right moments.
I argue: way more than I should.
I write: journals for my boys.
I win: radio contests (I've won like four in my life.)
I lose: weight occassionally.
I wish: I could have super-speed superpower, and predict the future.
I listen: to a baby monitor at night -and love to.
I don't understand: how I got so lucky to have the hubby and kids that I do.
I can usually be found: taking care of two cute boys.
I am scared: of moths and spiders.
I need: to see my sisters and my Brittany more!
I forget: more then I would like to these days!
I am happy: to be a mother and wife and to have the gospel in my life.
I tag: Anybody -(I stole this tag, so it's not really fair to tag others. ;D)

3 comments:

Lalani said...

I'm glad you did this tag! I don't think it really counts as stealing, though...:)

Brimaca said...

That's cute. We want to see you too.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I love these. Thanks for sharing! :)