Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Circus and Zoo!!!

Last week Joe and I took the boys to the circus and the zoo. It was such a fun trip! I love our little family.
The circus was so fun. I met my older sister and her boys there. Ben loves his cousins. We had a a great time. (Thanks for the tickets Kate.) The circus pics were kind of dark, so I left 'em out.
We took a ton of pics at the zoo. It was a blast. Ben loved the various animals, and Joe and I loved watching him take everything in! Here are a few of the many many pictures. ;)
Joe carried Ben around forever, he took him to the bathroom fifty million times -Thank goodness for a strong, willing, thoughtful husband who is the best dad to the boys!!!
The train ride! Cute boys!Kader-Bum! He's so cute!! (I didn't start out wearin' a hat -but the heat and sweat killed my hair...so, it was a hat once again. :/ )The carousel ride! Ben loved it...even though his face doesn't show it here.
Ben's favorite animal these days! The tiger was soooooo close! It was cool.
Joe pointin' out the giraffes. Good times!
So cool -the leopard was nose to nose with Ben. He paced back and forth and was thrilling for the kids. (A video clip coming soon.)
Checking out the elephants!
Such a fun trip -so much to say. But, pictures say a thousand words, and I've posted tons of those....so in a sense, I have said it all.

8 comments:

Brimaca said...

Yay!! Fun! I love the zoo. Those to boys are too cute. I can't get over how cute they are. Their little faces are so perfect. Kade looks so much older in his pic and soooooooo cute.

Katie said...

Did you get him a wax animal? That was always what I remembered about the zoo..I hope they still have them. Im so glad you guys got to do that and it was fun to see you at the circus! First times are always the best!!!

Katie said...

Did you get him a wax animal? That was always what I remembered about the zoo..I hope they still have them. Im so glad you guys got to do that and it was fun to see you at the circus! First times are always the best!!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Where is the zoo? So fun! I need to take Austin to the zoo. He would love all the animals. :) All the pictures of you guys are so adorable.

Wendy said...

We will be much closer to the zoo. The boys love it, and I'm looking forward to being able to go more often.

I think it is best to go in the morning when the animals are up and active.

You have some very good pictures. And good for Ben that he had a no accident day. Yea!

brenda said...

cute cute cute! PLEASE give those boys extra kisses from me. And, don't forget Joe, give him a kiss for me too. :)

K said...

Looks like fun, glad to see Joe finally got caught by the camera, I thought maybe he was still under his old modeling contract and wouldn't let you put pics of him on the blog, so either the contract is over or you got lucky, either way those were some fun pics.

Brimaca said...

I had to come see how cute they are again. It is even more clear to me that although they look like brothers those pics are proof that you have a mini-me and Joe ahs a mini-me.