Friday, November 21, 2008

Funny Face!

Kade makes the funniest face sometimes. He does it when he's bein' silly or when he's mad at something. I have caught it a few times, and I love this video clip of him. It cracks me up every time! I hope you'll find it as funny as I do. Gotta love my Kader-bum.


5 comments:

Brimaca said...

So cute. Silly little buddy. He and L are going to make such a cute couple.

Brimaca said...

I got those pics to go in black and white in our "photoshop." It's not really photoshop but it's the closest thing we have...which isn't even really close. But ya know what I mean.

njohnson said...

what's up with the one eye squint? htat's so funny! hahah for some reason I would think that's gotta be a Joe look...maybe it's not and Kade's just found his own. how funny!

Wendy said...

It looks like you should be feeding that boy some serious fruit. He's straining at something.

Just kidding. Brenda told me a story about a constipated baby last night, and I must still have it on the brain. Poor little guy.

A very cute baby boy. I miss them when mine were that age.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He's so cute. I love his expressions.