While my mom took Ben around the neighborhood, Kade and I chilled at home handing out candy in our pjs....I am a butt, 'cause I didn't get Kade alone in his costume. I feel bad.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween -Finally
Fun, Fun, Fun.
Before Joe left we built a Haunted Ginger bread house....very fun!
You all know what's happening here.
Ben got to wear his costume before Joe left, so Joe could witness the first time Ben "became" Buzz Lightyear. This kid really strutted around the house, and KNEW he WAS Buzz. It was very funny.

While my mom took Ben around the neighborhood, Kade and I chilled at home handing out candy in our pjs....I am a butt, 'cause I didn't get Kade alone in his costume. I feel bad.
Our ward had a trunk or treat. Very fun, I decorated the "trunk" and it was a fun lead in to real Trick or Treating. (The car looked better at the trunk or treat -wind destroys decor. But, ya get the idea.
While my mom took Ben around the neighborhood, Kade and I chilled at home handing out candy in our pjs....I am a butt, 'cause I didn't get Kade alone in his costume. I feel bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love his costume! He looked awesome. I think it is so cute he thought he WAS Buzz. :)
I also love Kade's cute little face in the top pic. He puts a big grin on my face. So so so cute. I love them!
The gingerbread house was great. Maybe we'll do that next year. Fun activity.
The trunk looked amazing. I didn't think to take a pic of ours. It didn't look as good as yours but I was quite proud of myself that I even remembered to decorate it!
What a cute little Buzz! And I love the scary gingerbread. You're a wonderful mother to make the holiday so fun!
oh my goodness- Kade in the background of the haunted house looks so BIG! He looks like a little man dang!Ben looks so so cute as buzz- he kills me. I'm glad he loved it, and Kade looked cute in his scarecrow thing too even though you didn't get him alone (and you're not a butt) =p
Post a Comment