There's no way to write about everything we did and everything we saw, so I will let the picture just speak for themselves. We spent 5 days there! And, spent eight hours everyday playing. It was fun, and lucky I had enough energy to make it through the day. Though, I will say this, I wish the boys could have pushed me a grandma around in the stroller every now and then.(Joe wasn't able to go, because of the season and all -fires =responsibility/money.)
The boys both love Lightning McQueen and Mator! So, when we saw them "off the side of the road" they were thrilled to get to see them. (Ben kept talking to them and wondering why they wouldn't talk back. We told them it's their job to take lots of pics, so they have to hurry so every one can get a turn, and if they talked to everyone it would take too much time. That appeased him.)
The first guy we met. Ben wasn't sure if he wanted to bother, and Kade wouldn't get out of the stroller. But, after this experience they understood, and liked posing with the characters.(Except for a little incident with Goofy.)
Kade cried when we nudged him forward to meet Goofy -so I had to hold him. But, it was a very funny thing. Goofy started acting afraid of Kade -and wouldn't' let Kade come near him, until Kade was laughing at Goofy thinking he was scary. Then we got a cute picture.
Donald is Ben's "favorite", besides Buzz Lightyear, So, it was amazing that we got to see him first thing our last morning!
Oh Mickey!
BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!!!! The highlight of the entire experience! The boys were SO happy words can't even do their reaction justice. They were thrilled! We got a few pics with Buzz and seeing him made the whole trip worth it. If getting to "meet" Buzz was all we had done, the trip would still have been worth it. (And I sware my legs are not really that huge, it's not a flattering angle.)
I took 186 pictures at Disneyland and their were so many other things we saw, so maybe I'll post another post sooner or later.
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Glad you had the energy. They will LOVE looking at all the pictures and remembering.
The Goofy pic is my favorite! I love his pose with his hand on Ben's head. He he. Cute story with it too. I like how he acted afraid of Kade. Glad you had energy!
Post a Comment