Today there was a knock at the door, on the doorstep was a box, inside the box was a bunch of flowers! (I didn't take a picture, but they were beautiful pale orangey flowers.)
Joe had them delivered to me, and he's not out of town or anything. It was a nice surprise. A few days ago I got an email that said "wife appreciation day, send her flowers"; I forwarded it to Joe as a joke, but he actually ordered them and had them sent to me. It was more than a nice surprise -it made me week.
I have been more than preoccupied with my job as a mom, and being pregnant. I know I don't always show Joe how much I appreciate and love him. Especially when I'm pregnant, I am not the nicest person to be around, so I am grateful for Joe's constant forgiveness of my shortcomings and ornery attitude. I am very grateful to have the husband I do. He takes great care of me and the boys. He makes every decision with what is best for all of us in mind. He doesn't do things for himself. Thanks Joe for all your love, help, and support. I wish there were "manly" flowers I could send to you to show you, more often, how much I .love you. Thanks for the flowers Baby
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment