Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Kade.

Now...
Just last year...
Almost one year old.
Wow- around six months.

Only a month.

Kade is THREE!! He is an amazing boy who has more personality then anyone I know. He's determined, persistent, strong willed, and curious. He is lovey and affectionate and ever willing to hold your hand, give kisses or hugs. He's a flirt and hilarious and not afraid of anything.

He was proof to me my heart could grow beyond a capacity I thought possible. He's taught me how to be a little more silly and not to sweat the small stuff. He's a boy I'm sure I'll laugh with and share practical jokes with over the years to come. Yet, he's a quiet thinker who can solve problems and independent enough to do great and hard things completely on his own.

He's a sweet boy, who I couldn't live without. He is an example to me to be better, more enduring and more determined. He will no doubt test me and teach me how to be a better mom. I will grow because of Kade, and for that I am eternally grateful. I love my Kader-bum, and am so amazed that he's already a big three year old.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Your boys are SO cute!

Wendy said...

Oh wow! He just missed being a Sunbeam this year. I bet he rules nursery. :) I miss him.

Brimaca said...

Awww.....so sweet. What cracks me up is that he seemed like such a serious baby and look at him now! He and Lib will have a very wild household someday and we will laugh mockingly and a little jealously at the same time. :)