Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Best of the Boys.


Crazy hair day at preschool

Sweet Boy!





I love when they play together and dress up and pretend. It's so fun and very entertaining to watch! Carter gets in on the fun too sometimes.


They are nuts.





I just needed to FINALLY post some pictures (some from over a year ago) of the boys at their best and most typical.

3 comments:

Lalani said...

You make raising boys sound so do-able. I would be terrified of three boys! But yours are absolutely amazing and I love seeing that they play so well together.

Brimaca said...

There hair looked awesome! It looks good spiked up - at least with the hair dye. How does it look without it? It really looked cute, I thought it would look thinner.

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

You are the "uber" mom! I want to grow up and be a mom just like you!