Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pics if Carter from the Hospital

This was the first morning he was close to "normal Carter". He played with me for almost two hours. It was so good to see him again. Before this morning, he was only "normal Carter" before, for ten minutes just before he had 13 seizures in two hours.
His EEG -looks intense but he actually fell asleep and let the tech get a good test. This was done in St. G.

They gave him the cutest little gown to wear (i'm stealing it) and he looks too cute in it. I love my Baby C! Although he has a dopey face here -it's not due to the stroke. For the most part he looks the same. It's just the pic.In St. G inbetween seizures. He was a little alert, so I took a picture.

I'll post more pics later.

No comments: