
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Better Late then Never...
Way back a millions months ago, I had the boys' pictures taken for Father's Day. And, I have posted a few of the pictures on facebook. But, it's about time I post a few of the pictures to my blog, so later it can become a blog book. It was a pretty cute photo shoot. I love the pictures of the boys with their little fire hats on. I am grateful for these three little guys of mine. They are better kids then I could have dreamed for. They are just incredible and I am one lucky mama.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Those are so stinkin' cute!
You make cute kids, Holly. :)
Ben looks so much like you in that close-up shot, by the way. :)
They are perfectly beautiful pictures. And the cutest little boys in the world! I love the first picture the most, and the one of Carter in to too-big hat.
The one of Ben in the hat is melting my heart. I'm so glad he's my future son-in-law. :)
Post a Comment