Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kade's Back to School!







He's BACK!! Yay! If you can't tell by the pictures, he was really excited to be back at his preschool. It's a great place! Kade was able to get five months of preschool last year, so there was nothing new about going to school. This morning was just routine. However, last year, he didn't bat an eye at me leaving, shed a tear, or get nervous; nothing phases this kid. He's the most fearless kid I've ever known.

The funny story of the whole morning was, after he put his back pack away, he stood up and announced he farted. His teacher said, "You did? Whoa." ('cause Kade's face was pretty excited.) He said, "Yeah, we're the 'Fart Brothers'!"

Oh, yeah, that's my son.....well, both my oldest sons. I finally learned, this afternoon, that last night while talking in their room they decided to become "The Fart Brothers". Yay! ;)

It was a good day, and I'm glad for Kade that he's back at work and back having new experiences and meeting new kids.

2 comments:

Stan Johnson said...

"Fart brothers," eh? That's hilarious. :)

Man, he's back in school already? My kids don't start for almost another week, and kindergarten is a week after that (I'll have four kids in school. Wow!)

Anyway, that's awesome that he's so excited to be back. :) Great pictures!

Brimaca said...

That fart borther thing is hilarious!!!!