I'm pretty sure more Cheerios made it into his mouth, rather than on his pants.....although, it doesn't look like that would be the case.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
For Joe......
Joe is out of town, and since he has a government computer, he can't get on fb, but can look on our blog to see updates. So, while he's gone I'll try to update -especially for his sake- what we're up to around here.
Here are just a a few funny pics of Carter feeding himself some Cheerios. I still can't decide who he looks like the most. Either way, he's too cute.


The boys stood in line forever to "fight" with the big sticks and knock each other down. They had a hard time lifting the heavy round things but they were able to swing them enough to knock each other down, so they felt successful. They had a good time.They both swung at each other, but I think at the end they both just lost their balance and fell off.
This was Ben's Mario hair.
Kade livin' it up with his root beer.
Kade chose green and his hair is STILL a little green. We've scrubbed his head multiple times in many showers and there are still a few green spots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
carter kinda does the "one eye" look like kade did. not as distinct but it's definitely there- that little squint. all my siblings reproduce well! cute cute kiddos
So can I just tell you that I can sooooo see a resemblence between him and your neices and nephews. He is a total mix of the two of you. More so than the other boys.
Post a Comment