
The Goose Egg. This morning Carter slipped while standing against a door and hit his head on the tile floor. Poor little guy. I've watched him all day, and he's been fine.

Messy face! Baths are one of his favorite things to do, and he really needed this one. He had a blast though getting scrubbed down and splashing it up. And, Carter is very excited about his tongue these days/ He sticks it out all the time' it's pretty funny.
Clean and shiny!! And smellin' good too. I love this little guy.
2 comments:
My kids each had goose eggs. Poor guy. He doesn't seem too traumatized though.
Goose eggs, shmoose eggs. All the time. How we hate thee. Little D has these weird bruises on the back of each leg and I have no idea how he got them.....brother or sister perhaps? It's a good thing they are so resilient.
Post a Comment