Saturday, November 3, 2012

Yay for Our Runners!

Earlier this year, I signed the boys up for the Tuff Kid race. They did a 200m distance. They really enjoyed themselves, so hen I read about another race, I asked them if they wanted to run again. They did. This time they did 1 mile!

 Cute boys ready to run!
 
 Lined up, stretching and they're off!
 They had a very fast start, and got a little tired too soon. They walked and ran. Joe even ran/walked along with them, while Carter and I waited at the finish line.

 Ben finished strong! He ran in and was happy.
 
 Kade had gotten pretty tired and relied on a little support from Dad to finish. But he was happy and a great racer. We'll do more of these for sure. I love getting them out and getting them involved in new, fun and positive things. I want them to grow up and seek out these types of things to do themselves. I'm glad they are outgoing tough boys who are willing to push themselves. Way to go boys! We're proud of you!

No comments: